Friday 6 August 2021

Basketball

Before I started writing I was in class sitting on the mat. Then Mrs Adina told the Magic Space that we are going to Kiwisport. For Kiwisport we did Basketball. Our coach's name was coach Leon. He told us the rules and the rules were don’t talk while the coach is talking and I forgot the second rule but the last rule was have fun. And now on to the dribbling rules the first dribbling rule was dribble with your finger tips, bounce the ball as high as your waist and I forgot another rule again but that's fine. And that's all the rules and now time for the game. One of the games was called Eight Passes, the rules were the first team to get eight passes wins and that's how the game is called Eight Passes. So we started with Jaxson getting the ball first. Then he tries to pass the ball to someone but the other team steals the ball. They passed it to someone and they got one pass and Hunter tried to pass it to someone but I blocked the ball. It went flying and I catched the ball and started dribbling the ball while running. Then I passed it to the other Jaxon and we got a point. So we continued passing the ball but the other team kept on stealing the ball. They passed the ball to me a lot of times and finally they passed the ball to me again and it was the final pass until we won. I passed it to Emmanuel then we won the game. Then Emmanuel gave the ball to the coach then he told us we won. that was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.