Monday 19 July 2021

Riverside Camp

On a monday morning, me and my mum was heading to school because of Riverside Camp. Then we arrived to Pt England School. One minute later I saw my friends at school cause they were coming too. My friends were Hunter,Jaxon and the other Jaxson and Cayden. Then we started playing then everyone was sent to the Breeze then Mr Burt said some stuff and we went. When I got on the bus I felt excited. It was a little bit long. After the drive we all got there we sat in the Rimu Room the Rimu Room is the room whiich we all sit in so we sat in the Rimu room and they put us in boys and girls groups. All of us wernt in the same group but that was fine so then they told us which cabins we're going in my cabin was room one with the hole group and we had another room just incase we all can't fit so we didn't use that room and only used room one. So we went to get our stuff and go to our cabin. before that someone said to make a group name and make a chant and we did. We thought of ideas in our cabins and our leaders were Levi,Leo and Jono. Our name was Da Kina's. After that everyone had to say there group name and show there chant. All of them were good. we had free time and I found out this game that two people were playing the game was called four balls I started playing it and it was fun. Then we went to the beach there was a beach next to the place so we went there and we made things with our groups and after everyone finished there things they built with there group one person from each group explains what it is and we did. Later we went to sleepif your team is quiet at night and day you might get two hundred points and the points are fake money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.