Thursday 4 March 2021

giant box

In the afternoon, my door bell rang and I checked everywhere but I saw nobody there. I opened the door and I saw this big box on my doorstep. I went up to the box and saw my name on it in big black writing. I got excited and tryed to pick it up, but it was to heavy. I tryed to figure out other ways that I can lift up to bring it in the house. It was hard and so I asked my dad "Can you help me carry this heavy box" because he was the strongest one in the house. After that it worked! I started to open it and there was so much bubble wrap inside it, that it was taking a long time for me to get to what was in it. When I took the last bubble wrap off I saw a black and white box and some other things and it was a PS5. I was so happy because I always wanted one have it and that is really cool. I can now play with my sister and my family.

1 comment:

  1. Great story, John! I like how you kept your reader in suspense right till the end of your story.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.