Friday 18 September 2020

Cross country

Last week on Friday I and the school had cross country. Firstly,  we had a walk around where we were going to run. Next, we had our school assembly.  Then, we all had morning tea. After that, we changed into our team coloured clothes.  Suddenly, the bell for playing outside rang.  Soon it was time to go back to class.  Eventually, we went to get our bags and shoes and water bottles. Later on it was nearly cross country so we lined up in a boys line girls line and two lines for the year fours. All of a sudden there was everyone from pt England school. Finally it was the year three boys turn to race and we ran to the first flag, three minutes later I was nearly there and I got to the finish line and I got my water bottle.  One hour  later it was home time and I waited for my dad to pick me up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.