Tuesday 2 June 2020

My space travel

When I was just going to go on the rocket I felt like I was already at the international space station but I wasn’t there. I was in the rocket blasting off into space. Later the boosters got off the rocket and it was going straight to the international space station.

I felt excited and went inside. There were lots of people inside, they said “welcome to the international space station.” I had a  look around the station. I saw people doing their job and  people having a break from their hard work. I was guessing what their work was. It must be important to do. They told me it was important because they had to make electricity because we don’t have electricity like earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.