Friday 27 March 2020

The lion and the child

Once upon a time there was a little girl named Lucy. She was lost in the very hot jungle.
But strangely she saw a lion called Simba.

They saw each other then Lucy was afraid of him even those Simba wanted to be friends with her.
  Simba ran to her but she was running away from the lion then Lucy stopped and thinking about it.

So she turned around and said hello lion.What is your name said Lucy. Then the lion said my name is Simba. Then he said what yours? Lucy said my name is Lucy. Simba said do you want to be friend? Lucy said yes, they smile and hugged each other.


2 comments:

  1. Hi John,
    I just love this story. What a great tale of friend and overcoming first impression (She didn't keep running even though the lion looked scary). Thank you for sharing a picture of your writing book also. I want to say a huge thank you to your mum. I can see she is giving you great feedback on your learning. Would you like a lion as a friend?
    Keep up the great writing.
    From Mrs Carruthers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,
    I really like the plot, the part of your story where you had a problem and then you solved the problem and there was a happy ending. Great stuff John.
    I love your writing too.
    Ms Tumahai.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.